Favorite Moments During Worlds 2012

Discussion in 'Allstar Cheerleading' started by kaylaxlaylaa, Apr 30, 2012.

1. a_cheer_leaderxo

a_cheer_leaderxo I text ACEDAD all the time

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Athlete
    I get goosebumps whenever I read a nice comment about Unity and I'm only one of the junior teams haha! It just means so much that world class cheerleaders actually recognise a little team from Britain :)
    My favourite moments of Worlds were of course Black letting everyone know the British were coming ;) and performing 2 fantastic routines to get 5th which is 4 places higher than last year! I love being on Unity so much and they just gave me an extra reason to be so proud of my team! :)
    I also loved that even though I wasn't there and I didn't get the VOD coverage, I still felt like I had a front row seat thanks to all the awesome updaters on the Fierce Board and Twitter! So thanks everyone :)
    Senior Elite getting gold! I spent Sunday revising for my exams refreshing my twitter feed and when it got down to the large senior awards and I found out they won, I was so immensely happy! Senior Elite (and CEA!) have been my favourite team for years and to see them win the gold back was just so good!
    And just the whole atmosphere on twitter, fierce board and facebook was just awesome, I even had a slight cheer hangover on Monday morning and I wasn't even there!

Maybe one day I'll make it to Worlds, even if it's just to watch, and I'll have even more favourite moments that weren't the product of me neglecting my studies and going cross eyed at a computer screen ;)

• Shimmy Shimmy x 1
  2. AndrewSky

AndrewSky Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Meeting Mamarazzi. Congratulating lakerfantlc before awards happened hahaha. Meeting some people that I've looked up to for such a long time. And having a long old discussion with Angelica

Honestly, I saw Senior Elite at Cheersport and was so underwhelmed. My highlight was literally watching them and getting chills from it. Another highlight was meeting Orlando Angels, those girls are so sweet!

• Shimmy Shimmy x 8
  3. lakerfantlc

lakerfantlc Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    Awe... Thanks Andrew.. It's was so great to meet you!!! You were very kind... It was a dream night.. Smoed is so blessed!

• Shimmy Shimmy x 3
  4. Panacea

Panacea Best Flyer.. on a parent team

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    Thanks so much! I'll certainly let her know. She'll appreciate your kind words after such a crazy, emotional weekend.

5. flcheermom

flcheermom When all else fails.... I shimmy

Shimmys Received:
    Twitter:
    flchsocmom
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    That is so nice to say :) We think so - but it is nice to hear others say it also.

• Shimmy Shimmy x 1
  6. AndrewSky

AndrewSky Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    I was sitting next to quite a few of them during finals for IOC5. They were sooo nice, had such positive things to say about everyone. It made me fall in love with them even more.

• Shimmy Shimmy x 3
  7. MartineFL

MartineFL I'm new. Don't Hurt Me

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    no that was Kristin:)

8. xtremeteal4life

xtremeteal4life Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    You forgot meeting me! :p

• Shimmy Shimmy x 1
  9. Mamarazzi

Mamarazzi Ultimate Grand Supreme '12

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    I'm posting my memories in bits and pieces, so...

Meeting xtremeteal4life and her family!! And seeing Rick the crazy cheer dad walk past, but not wanting to stop talking to x to go say "hi!" ;)

• Shimmy Shimmy x 1
  10. HeatUniqueJ

HeatUniqueJ I have my own cheer message board

Shimmys Received:
    Web:
    I am a(n)...:
    Athlete
    - Being at Worlds for the first time in my life and getting goosebumps from the crowd and ALL of the Teams on the mats!!
    - Sitting in the 2nd row for the Medium AllGirl Division and watching Panthers work it out
    - Completely losing it when Panthers were announced first and have my friends look at me weird haha
    - Taking pictures with some Ladies of F5 (those girls were amazing, they must have been so sad after awards but still they were so nice) and Panthers and them being SO nice although they probably had to take 1038202839 pictures this weekend (and taking a picture with Panthers tallest girl of course ! so cool!!!! :):) )
    - Seeing all these pretty people and bringing a bit of the ''Style'' back to Germany ;)
    - Our CoEd National Team doing work at the ICU Worlds
    - Seeing all those ''Cheerlebrities'' in real life! I felt like a major stalker knowing so many names although i have never talked to them before. Again some weird looks from my friends when we were sitting in the stands and i was like '' oh look that's so and so '' haha ;)

• Shimmy Shimmy x 3
  11. lucyemma

lucyemma I Fierce Board instead of work/study

Shimmys Received:

I think I was sat by you guys then! It really was the sweetest moment..I have a photo of it on my cell but haven't uploaded it yet. The girl was SO excited for the rest of the day!

• Shimmy Shimmy x 1
  12. Sharkie

Sharkie I think I can mix Cheer Music

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    continuing my list...
    13. when arriving the first day there was quiet a line waiting to get in and everyone was singing along with the song that was playing..."tonight..we are young..."
    14. girl asking me if i was having the vip pass because i had a fierceboard shirt on
    15. during tsunami's preformance i sat next to one of the girls grandma, she was so proud! kept telling which one was her granddaughter and asking me over and over: isnt she great!?!
    16. a group of girls asked me to help play a prank on one of their teammates, it reminded me so much of what my own team would do, so it was a bit like if they were there with me. the poor girl who they pranked, was upset when she found out though, poor thing!

• Shimmy Shimmy x 6
  13. Brooks44

Brooks44 Best Flyer.. on a parent team

Shimmys Received:
    1. Watching ICE Place top 3 in the world!
    2. Kimsley finally becoming a world champion!
    3. Blacksmack winning! It was about time!
    4. GBE hitting a beautiful routine day 2 and placing 4th!

• Shimmy Shimmy x 3
  14. athau

athau They call me Susie

Shimmys Received:
    My favorite moments of Worlds:

1. Watching WC Suns rise up like a black horse when every one counted them out coming in 4th place overall in the Medium all girl against such power house teams. I was immensely proud of them as they solidified themselves as competitors. Making a name for themselves.
    2. Raquel's personal cheering squad. You guys were the best.
    3. Sitting with a group ladies on day 2 whom I think we're from CJA Who were the ultimate of cheer fans.
    4. Getting into the milk house on day 2 as they closed And locked the doors behind me. Damn I was lucky!
    5. Just being part of Worlds 2012

• Shimmy Shimmy x 2
  15. mstealtoyou

mstealtoyou Moderator Staff Member National Champion

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    I think next year I will campaign for a team dinner on Sunday night somewhere.

• Shimmy Shimmy x 1