Discussion in 'Allstar Cheerleading' started by kaylaxlaylaa, Apr 30, 2012.
I loved being able to sit front row all day at the milkhouse on finals!
I can't pick just one favorite moment.
WORLDS 2012 was CRAY. I can't believe everything that happened happened, and I only pray that next year I get to relive the craziness, excitement, and surprises that this year brought.
I'd like to add, not a moment, per say, more of a request...
On behalf of the fiercechat... UltimateRudags ... where's the video of you in teal spanks doing F5's point dancer's part?
I thought we agreed no one wanted to see that! LOL! Besides, its too theatrical for ME to do. Maybe another female could do it?
Their small coed medaled in 09 as well, don't remember if it was silver or bronze though.
Haahah I am please to say I knew the "whiteboard guy" before he was famous. He was one of my old tumbling coaches!
1. Senior Elite Winning Worlds
2. Hearing about the giant circle between cheer athletics and cali at awards
3. South Elite coming out of no where and getting second by barely a point
4. Clapping during dances and saying hit hit hit pull while sitting on my couch
5. Tweeting to UltimateRudags and 12mowerd updates for the first time !
6. GBE nailing their routine and bringing home 4th!
7.Watching a WCSS kick her shoes off 2 days in a row and the aftermath on FB because of it
8. Spirit Central and ECE repping MA !
9. ICE Lightnings Double ups
10. and basically this concoction I made in order to stream my live feed !
Chuck, aka whiteboard guy, was my old tumbling coach. It's okay to be jealous.
"wave 2 fingers"
15 point deduction!
35 pt deduction
or 20 points. No one is sure.
well, I'm friends with mini coach, and they said that no one's even received their scores yet
MexiCOP's "CheerMP3.com" accidental voiceover...
I really missed not being able to attend. The live feed was a lifesaver. I was really glad to get to see so many great routines.
My "favorite" part had to be when the poor announcer was asking people to give up their seat and I say NO ONE move in the milkhouse. Several immediate tweets along the lines of "I'm not going for food now" and "I'm not peeing the rest of the day", etc.
Separate names with a comma.