Yella Ribbon Bows

Discussion in 'Allstar Cheerleading' started by glitterdiva, Dec 5, 2012.

1. glitterdiva

glitterdiva There are Cheeropedia articles about me!

Shimmys Received:
    Twitter:
    rjhunt88
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    I'm generally not a person to complain about a company Ive used if they have done me wrong. However I just want to tell other cheer people out there about my experience with Yella Ribbon Cheer Bows. After a long wait and then they were still 8 days late on the delivery date they sent me the wrong bow. I emailed them as soon as I got it in letting them know about it. I waited 3 full business and never heard from them. So I called them and they pulled up my order. Customer service said that was the bow I ordered and their was nothing they would do about it. After explaining that it wasn't they said it was a miscommunication and it is my fault for it. They still said there was nothing the would do about but maybe if she talked to the owner I could get 50% off a future order. I said good bye. I keep all my emails when doing business and in fact it wasn't my fault I was very clear what bow I wanted what fabric choices and rhinestone color. So I forwarded that email to them explained how I was upset and now it is 3 days later and I've still haven't heard anything. Needless to say I will NEVER use them again and warn people against it. They have absolutely terrible customer service.

• Shimmy Shimmy x 6
  2. reaxion07

reaxion07 I make my own voiceovers

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Did you pay with a credit card? If you did, you should be able to dispute it along the lines of merchandise not received (maybe not as described). Include all your emails, as well as note your attempt to rectify the situation that the merchant did not respond to. The CC company will immediately credit your account, and give Yellaribbon a certain amount of time to dispute the chargeback. You can PM me if you need any help, I've responded as a merchant to chargebacks made against my job a few times this year and have won every one!

3. glitterdiva

Shimmys Received:
    Twitter:
    rjhunt88
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    no it was with a school so it was with a check

4. DropAndRun

DropAndRun Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    I had a rush order sent to me ten days late. I have had 2 emails ignored but am still hoping to get the situation resolved. I'm so sorry about your misfortune. Their bows are gorgeous, and it is so important to stand behind your product.

5. Ashley

Ashley Moderator Staff Member National Champion

Shimmys Received:
    Web:
    I am a(n)...:
    Athlete
    Verified Member:
    Ashley Ryan
    Road To Worlds Owner
    Wasn't Yella Ribbon a blocked phrase here for awhile? There was some big dispute or something.

• Shimmy Shimmy x 12
  6. DropAndRun

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    I read up on that a while ago and the best I could tell it was because of a fight between yella ribbon and another bow company.

7. glitterdiva

Shimmys Received:
    Twitter:
    rjhunt88
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    when was that I don't remember this.

8. 12stepCheermom

12stepCheermom Best Parent and Grammar Teacher '14 National Champion

Shimmys Received:
    Twitter:
    12stepmama
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    :enjoy show:

• Shimmy Shimmy x 8
  9. AllstarObsession

AllstarObsession Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Athlete
    Something about Yella Ribbon made it so if you entered the url to the other site it went to Yella.

10. megaflipper

megaflipper When all else fails.... I shimmy

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    She bought similar url's to her competitors. A common business practice but it was frowned upon.

11. CricketCheerMom

CricketCheerMom I'm an announcer on CBS for Worlds (or should be)

Shimmys Received:
    Web:
    Twitter:
    justcheerbows
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    We are all human and we all make mistakes including myself. As her competitor, I must say her bows are gorgeous but I had an intern who she refused to sell bows to because she worked for me. The poor girl was upset and her Mom wrote an email and she still refused to send her bows. Her paypal money was refunded. Very sad.

• Shimmy Shimmy x 1
  12. DropAndRun

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    • Shimmy Shimmy x 2
  13. CaliCoach

CaliCoach They call me Susie

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    So, I am still really new to posting, but thought I would weigh in since I have been a customer of Yella Ribbon as well. My experience was quite different though. This is my second season ordering bows for them (LOTS of bows with LOTS of rhinestones...my addiction :)) and both times I ordered from their company I spoke to a woman named Megan who was very helpful and guided me through the ordering process with ease. I placed rush orders both seasons and received my 100+ bows even a few days ahead of schedule. I told Megan we had to have them for our first comps and she made sure they arrived. The bows are absolutely gorgeous too...I even have one hanging from my rearview mirror in my car (possibly not the best idea), one on a lamp in my house, on my backpack I wear to comps...you get the idea. Anyway, I am sorry for your unfortunate experience with their company and I hope the situation is resoloved for you soon. It seems as though they made a mistake and hopefully they will take accountability and rectify it for you and you can get the bows you actually wanted becuase let me tell you...my teams LOVE their bows and went crazy when I passed them out and I hope you get to share that experience in the near future! :)

• Shimmy Shimmy x 3
  14. CrownedtheGR8est

CrownedtheGR8est I'm an announcer on CBS for Worlds (or should be)

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Don't even get me started on Tiffin.

15. CoachKelly

CoachKelly I named my pet Sir Fierce-a-lot

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    So sorry we used Yella Ribbon before and had a good experience. Did you get the name of the person you talked with? I would call back and insist on talking with someone in charge.